Who has the most to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
Just wondering to you who read this thread, who do you think has a lot to say on this here forum? Here is my top 3.

TexasPantherMan – Still new, with 666 (AWWW) total posts (just at the moment when I looked) and 9.54 posts day. Wow...

JoJackson – about 4,000 total, and though he has greatly slowed down as of late still a mind numbing 8.17 per day post!

Syn – With 5,500 total posts and a whopping 12.57 per day! :eek:

Who else am I missing?

I like Julie’s signature...

And Im sitting at 0.74 and have 500 and something posts been on for about 2 years.

People sitting with so many posts a day are just normaly posting something like "your chameleon is sooo beautiful!" to every picture of a chameleon posted in and with every thread. How do you manage to do that!?

But I know thats not the case with jo he just likes to talk a whole lot of stuff about the weird news going on in the world, oh and chams.

YA I am pretty boring at 2.8 a day.... Thats a lot 12 a day Syn??? and thats only an average from the start date to now... I bet you have had some very talkative days! =]

At 0.95 a day, and already posting one today I was a little hesitant to post. But I said hey I rather be a one then a zero.

Avg post per day 5.42 with 835 post, oops 836 post and I'm at work :eek: Don't tell my boss. :D Then I go home and log in and see what's happening after I take care of the chams and oh yeah, the family.

Looking on the home page I would say Julirs has the most to say, being the top poster and all:p

I also have a lot to say after I get a few beers in me:D

Im new at 47 posts(48 now!), average of 5.9 per day!
Hey, cham parenting is addicting and having others to talk to about it is awesome!

I've slowed down a lot, heh. Used to be ~25 posts a day. Most of my posts are in the Lizard Lounge and Other Reptiles now.

I hope I'm contributing, at least somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom