Who has the best cages?

Mario22

Who makes the best cages? JUst curious on what you guys think and am planning on getting a new one so I would like your opinions

Lllreptile? Diycages? Reptarium? Sandfire ranch?

In my opinion for the screen cages diy-cages i have bought 2 from there very good cages and sturdy.

Go on the FL Chams site.. I love their cages.. maybe there are some cheaper like theirs.. but you can see clearly inside.. i have two 2'X2'X4' for my veileds.. very strong and rust free..have had them for over a year.

Almost forgot.. look up JDOG chameleon cages on YouTube. You can build your own very inexpensively, and quite easily. High quality too.

Yeah am going to look into fl chams and lllreptile , I just want my chameleon to be visible . Would the black screen reduce visibility or would gray be better

Building one would cost me around $70 . Buying one $89 knowing amo going to get good quality . I would rather buy one .

I have been looking and researching who has the best cage and I believe just bought one from LLL Reptile. I was told that they are better then DIY.com because the bottom portion also opens up and that is a nice quality for cleaning or emptying any drainage water......... I bought a 2x2x4 for 97.00. I thought that was a decent price. I have seen the video with JDog instructing on how to make one but i have no building skills and I know I would mess it up somehow. But next time I might try and find someone to make it for me.

I think "best" is very subjective. I love my Reptarium cage. Is it easy for me to see him? Nope. But then, he's probably happier that way. However, I do understand wanting to see the animal easily.

I suspect that whatever cage you buy, you will find things that need to be improved. The good thing is, with a little creative thought, you can probably make those improvements.

Howdy,

Over the years, I've had a lot of the LLL Reptile aluminum screen ones like this: http://lllreptile.com/store/catalog/-/24-x-24-x-48-inch-aluminum-screen-cage/. They are currently $80 + shipping. My recommended alternative that I also have one of is the one from www.cages.net but only if you get it with the optional 1/8"x1/8" (free) aluminum screen and the optional (extra $$) bottom door (that is std on the LLL ones). If you aren't going to get the optional screen then stick with the LLL enclosure instead.

I wish I saw this thread before you bought one. But anyway. I use DIYcages.com. Their price includes shipping. I have 4 cages by them. And I will never buy another brand. They are exactly what you need at a GREAT price. $95.00 total with shipping included for a 48x24x24.

Just my late 2 cents:rolleyes:

I have 3 diy cages and about 8-9 LLL's and one repti breeze. I love the Diy's Except that the drain pans from LLL wont fit them. So you have to come up with your own drainage plans. If you go with the 48" tall DIY's the door goes all the way to the top of the cage. So you dont have that stupid brace bloocking your viewing of the animal. Thats my only complaint about the LLL cages. That and the LLL cages cheap door clasps. Diy's door clasps are much nicer looking and easier to use. Im going to try screencages.com next. I want some cages with the larger screen size for my big males.

I have 3 diy cages and about 8-9 LLL's and one repti breeze. I love the Diy's Except that the drain pans from LLL wont fit them. So you have to come up with your own drainage plans. If you go with the 48" tall DIY's the door goes all the way to the top of the cage. So you dont have that stupid brace bloocking your viewing of the animal. Thats my only complaint about the LLL cages. That and the LLL cages cheap door clasps. Diy's door clasps are much nicer looking and easier to use. Im going to try screencages.com next. I want some cages with the larger screen size for my big males.

I got a drain pan from Tiki Tiki and it works fine on my DIYcages. I dont know how they are different. But ours work fine.

Back
Top Bottom