who has made their own cages?

biglittle

i'm looking at building my own cage set up and i'm looking around for ideas. i have 4 chameleons at this time, one free range veiled and three that are caged. the caged ones are a female veiled, a male fischer's and a panther. has anyone made a modular type set-up for housing multiple animals in the same unit? anyone have ideas on how to hide the equipment? any pics and advice would be very appreciated.
thanks
james

Go take a look at some of Titan's cages. He's also near you I think in Colorado. He built some cool looking wood units that held multiple cages.

those look great! just out of curiosity, is there a reason that you made the backs of the cages solid instead of mesh?

those look great! just out of curiosity, is there a reason that you made the backs of the cages solid instead of mesh?

thanks, we did it so that when the mister went off it didn't overspray on the wall behind the enclosure. also, we attached some wood pieces directly to the back of the enclosure to give it more of a three dimensional appearance. in addition, we figured there would be enough ventilation from the other three sides as well as the top....
lisa

Back
Top Bottom