who are you!

reptilover

Its been done before but the more familiar I become with members the more I wonder. Wat do u really look like. I belive everyone has an image in there head of wat someone looks like with no basis to go from at all apart from maybe a name.. Soo for the sake of curiosity here we go
This Is me Ryan Clifford. Yes like the big red dog. I'm a 22 year old automotive technician and no I dont know wats wrong with your car :)
View attachment 56188

Last edited:
Tis me, and my pup. :)
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm Jonathan, 30, Black and Spanish (Trinidadian/Venezuelan). I'm wayyy too addicted to life to stop learning . So because of this i have wayyyy too many hobbies and useless info.

I am an adrenaline junkie, a motor head, love animals, the arts, etc. Pretty much up for ANYTHING!!

Some pix for your viewing pleasure.

mee.jpg

me.jpg

My daughter Ariyana and i.
arini.jpg

My wife Tanya and i.
tandi.jpg

Here is me! I am Jessica, 22 years young and just graduated from college 3 weeks ago! Loved animals since the day I was born, and currently interning at a Veterinary Clinic and hoping to become the office manager :)

Last edited:
This is me

My name is Ryan Zubi,( I dont have the justin bieber haircut, He has the Ryan Zubi haircut). 17 years old, obsessed with hockey and newly obsessed with chams.

Attachments

• IMAG0167-1.jpg
    IMAG0167-1.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 207
Here's a pic of me and my shadow ;) I got my crown on and one bigggg glass of Newcastle

Hmm nvm I guess my phone doesn't want to lol

6c0df0d7-2d00-07a6.jpg

Last edited:
Well....Eliza is obviously my "super" name....some of you know my secret identity.

Here's a picture of me holding my "big guy"...
full

Last edited by a moderator:
As most of you know i avoid pics but I will be happy to tell all my friends how they look.:rolleyes: I removed pics so this doesn't go on forever.

Its been done before but the more familiar I become with members the more I wonder. Wat do u really look like. I belive everyone has an image in there head of wat someone looks like with no basis to go from at all apart from maybe a name.. Soo for the sake of curiosity here we go
This Is me Ryan Clifford. Yes like the big red dog. I'm a 22 year old automotive technician and no I dont know wats wrong with your car :)

Ryan I know what is wrong with my car. It is a gas guzzling yukon xlt. Now that I told you what is wrong can you fix it???

Tis me, and my pup. :)
[/IMG]

You always look beautiful, inside and out

My name is Solid Snake.
Im 24 years old, and I do what I want.

Yes you do, when you know you should do as I say!!

Well I'm Jonathan, 30, Black and Spanish (Trinidadian/Venezuelan). I'm wayyy too addicted to life to stop learning . So because of this i have wayyyy too many hobbies and useless info.

Major penalty points, you are missing one of your adorable daughters

That's me :p I'm Camelia, 14yrs
Good looking and good hobbies, good start.

Woah... we are a foxy bunch... scha-WING!

Wimp where is a picture? the avatar doesn't count.

Here is me! I am Jessica, 22 years young and just graduated from college 3 weeks ago! Loved animals since the day I was born, and currently interning at a Veterinary Clinic and hoping to become the office manager :)

You graduated and I am proud of my pretty girl.

My name is Ryan Zubi,( I dont have the justin bieber haircut, He has the Ryan Zubi haircut). 17 years old, obsessed with hockey and newly obsessed with chams.

Give Justin a while, he will be as cool as you are some day.

Here's a pic of me and my shadow ;) I got my crown on and one bigggg glass of Newcastle

looks like a trip to burger king - do they serve beer?

A few derms and I

I am filing charges, those chams were mine, I know they were, once they were:(

Here we go!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Just another cutie, but you are getting chams that are even cuter

Well....Eliza is obviously my "super" name....some of you know my secret identity.

I am crushed, I don't know your secret identity.

Howdy Yall

This is my girlfriend and I. We both are college athletes for wrestling. Yes that little lady wrestles lol. She is actually a national highschool champion <---better than me lol. But yes she likes my reptiles but they are pretty much my thing.

And I have a bunch of photos of my chams under my albums.

Attachments

• DSCN1423.jpg
    DSCN1423.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 156
Back
Top Bottom