who are you!

hmm.. what else do you have .. somehow i have a funnnyyy feeling you have a lot more exotic pets ... just a hunch ....

I raise a several types of Marsupials and exotic mammals, Tortoises, chameleons, some primates and some different types of birds.

blue,

i guess i have a quick question for you. I have been eye balling this marmossett monkey for a few months. He is a male white ear marmossett. I do not have any experience with primates whatsoever. I have been to this pet shop for hundreds of times and he is still there. I have fed, cuddle and play with him and seems ok. My question is, would marmossett make good pets? from all the readings i have done, it has all pointed south. the negativity is extravagant, monkeys thorws tantrum, throws poop at you, pull his own hair, screams and etc etc etc. But this fact is not supported by any evidence that i have been monitoring, then again, i had spend only at most an hour at the shop and there are a lot of other pets in the view of the marmosett. CAn you please advice me whether i should take this marmosett as a pet? FYI i work offshore and will leave home for a month and come back for a month. My family members would take care of him but of course there would be less interaction. appreciate if i you can give your thoughts.

Hit me up privately and I can give you some advice about marmosets in general but I never tell anyone they should or shouldn't buy one because it is really your decision to make not mine. I dont have a problem selling my babies at all I have a waiting list but i never try to talk people in to it. It not like having a dog or chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom