who are you!

Major penalty points, you are missing one of your adorable daughters.

lol! Please accept my appologies.

Ariyana "work it gurll!!"
7.jpg

Ari.jpg

Sophia helping out with new plants.
4.jpg

The two
2.jpg

Sophia "basking"..
3.jpg

Ari is a mess!
5.jpg

Thank god winter is over!! Spohia hates clothes, don't ask!!
1.jpg

Ari , at the skatepark with Dad! " medium speed"
8.jpg

Me acting young! I don't get up as fast as i used to from a fall
6.png

Last edited:
They are so beautiful! Girls are the best, though I'm dreading the tweens and teens... What part of NYC are you?

Its awesome to see a dad as cool as you JonRich, I wish my dad was cool enough to enjoy chams, or go to the skate park :(

They are so beautiful! Girls are the best, though I'm dreading the tweens and teens... What part of NYC are you?

Who are you telling!! I just started taking up welding classes! Metal chastity belts for the 2 of em!! yayy!! lol

No, really tho, i'll be in trouble in a few years!

We're in Midtown Manhattan! You?

Its awesome to see a dad as cool as you JonRich, I wish my dad was cool enough to enjoy chams, or go to the skate park :(
Trust me , i wish also! Because of the lack there of i made it a point to expose my kids to as much as i can! Its a hugeee plus that they are into animals and sports.

Yeah!!!

What are you riding there?

We may need to start a bike thread. ;D
lol

I used to ride a lot before i got into racing cars. This is a bike i tossed together to ride a bit. It's a Kink with some flip flop parts.

A few of my friend are Pros and i get some parts tossed my way. Lucky! lol

This is my other baby and money pit!
hatchh-1.jpg

pootie1.jpg

my street car
Pootie.jpg

Last edited:
Who are you telling!! I just started taking up welding classes! Metal chastity belts for the 2 of em!! yayy!! lol

No, really tho, i'll be in trouble in a few years!

We're in Midtown Manhattan! You?

I'm focussing on making mine weird, so at least they'll hopefully bring cool boyfriends home. We're in Westchester, just over the border with Yonkers.

I'm focussing on making mine weird, so at least they'll hopefully bring cool boyfriends home. We're in Westchester, just over the border with Yonkers.

Nice. Not far. I keep my racecar up there, by the Tapanzee Bridge.

And my girls are weird, but they like the "cool" weird stuff!! Im a gonner:rolleyes:

Boys like car chicks..
helpinout.jpg

Last edited:
Your girls are adorable....you are gonna be in sooo much trouble when the boys find them....keep that blowtorch at the ready.

Here's me having sat out in the sun too long smoking too much..........an impression of a Jacksons Chameleon :D

Attachments

• from paul 4.jpg
    from paul 4.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 118
Back
Top Bottom