Who are the top 3 online panther breeders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picasso123

I see alot of PC breeders who's websites are full of sold items which makes looking a little annoying. Is this because they're not that up to date or going under? Who's got good babies for sale?

What are you looking for? If you want private breeders that is one group and if you are talking companies that is another group. I personally would not be able to narrow either group down to 3. Where are you located, do you know what kind of panther, age, sex, price? These all go into who you want to buy from. We have lots of excellent breeders but you need to determine what it is you want.

I want a colorful boy for my home office, but I prefer to see him grow into his colors. I want a high quality PC too.

private breeders and company breeders have mostly "high quality" panther chameleons.

What laurie is asking you if you know what kind of color of panther chameleon that you seem intersted in...example a nosy be, ambilobe, etc.

at what price range can you afford or able to to use and purchase the chameleon?

ummm there really isnt a top 3 ...but rahter with preferance, price, and experience....all i can say the site sponsors on the forums are great...cant go wrong with any of them here.....or you can check the classifdeds to see if any private small breeders have anything you like....they have really great selection IMO....hope this helps

Last edited:
Screameleons should be renamed SOLDeleons. All I see is sold sold sold.

As of now I like Sambava, Nosy Be and Ambilobe. Price range I don't think I'd pay more then $500.

Screameleons should be renamed SOLDeleons. All I see is sold sold sold.

As of now I like Sambava, Nosy Be and Ambilobe. Price range I don't think I'd pay more then $500.

kammerflage kreations
tiki tiki reptiles
amazing blue reptiles
screameleons
radiant reptiles
chameleon company
chameleons 101
and many more...:)

most chameleon breeders do not update their website too often

your best bet is to call and email them of their current availability of panther chameleons....you can even ask for pictures of the "sire" and "dam" and relatd siblings....so you can guess what you might get...

all of the above are known on these forums..and you can decide gor yourself which seems more your taste. hope this helps

I dunno I see good sign of a business as taking the few minutes to update a site. Here a picture is worth a billion words! I had been looking as Kammer and they have a lot available!! Thanks for the info.

I no maybe leaning toward Ambanja??

what's the rarest PC out there?

i can only speak for the ones i've purchased from....(you can see our kids in my thread "the gang's all here)...

we have a gorgeous little lady with a "blood red" daddy..lol...from amazing blue. she's been one of our prettiest girl...honestly almost lilac most of the time vs. the peachy/pink...she's an ambilobe (astrid in the thread)

we have a very healthy, friendly pretty girl from lance/Lancecham...(kataura from the thread), also ambilobe....and lance is terrific with help/customer service and has some awesome bloodlines

and we have a spunky little guy from kammerflage (raynor on the thread) who is absolutely firing up with color for such a young age and kammerflage is really good about the website definitely

i've seen some awesome chams from some of the other sponsors at the reptile shows i've been too...and we've also lucked out with some from local reptile stores... :) especially our ambanja boy, gargamel.... we are anxiously awaiting some babies from him in a couple months. =)

good luck with your choice!!! :D

I dunno I see good sign of a business as taking the few minutes to update a site. Here a picture is worth a billion words! I had been looking as Kammer and they have a lot available!! Thanks for the info.

I no maybe leaning toward Ambanja??

what's the rarest PC out there?

where do you live?

maybe go to a reptile show to see them in perwson if you live in the U.S

the "rarest" pantheri dont think is one..rather lets say "hard to come by"

nosy falys and mitsios on the U.S plus others that is still not common in the chameleon trade...

your best bet....just stick to the well known panthers

sambava, nosy be, ambilobe, amabanja,

do some research ther are others

andapa
tamatave
ankaramy
ankify
nosy boraha
nosy komba
maroanestra
st. maries
etc. etc. etc.
hope this helps

and the reason why they might not update too often is that they are busy and people call them and email them to get "first dibs", "info", and a current news of what they have available...

these breeders....may be well known..but i feel consider it more than just a business...it takes alot of work to care, breed, incubate chameleons that come from colorful parents while giving great customer service...

its a passion....but yes if you become well known with good rep....the money starts to flow.....but a hard businees to get into ....only a handful make it profitable if any...

nosy boraha is monochrome?

andapa is a nice coloring.

I really just want one which pops when it's eating or "fires up"

ambilobe:)

ambilobes are the panthers with the most variation of color

sometimes referred to the "picasso panthers":D

and sirama panthers...but its an ambilobe

and to me that looks like the Kammers booth at a show :) , they have many cool chams
yeah, it does look like the kammers set up...even though it shows fl chams and tiki tiki on the signs in the background shots... our baby boy is from the "divine touch" line from kammers...soooo looking forward to seeing even more color as he gets older. he's already pretty awesome! ;)

yeah, it does look like the kammers set up...even though it shows fl chams and tiki tiki on the signs in the background shots... our baby boy is from the "divine touch" line from kammers...soooo looking forward to seeing even more color as he gets older. he's already pretty awesome! ;)

AWSOME:eek:..you gotta posts pics soon;)
divine touch is awsome...you are very lucky:)

Screameleons Response

Hey Guys,

We actually update the website twice a week! We usually update on Tuesdays and Fridays. Sign-up for our newsletter so you get the latest updates as well. When a chameleon is sold, we leave it up for a few days marked as sold so the new owner can view him/her online before we ship out.

We do sell a lot during the week so you'll see "Sold". The best thing to do is to get our email list. Once you receive the email the list is fresh and most of the stuff is still available. But it doesn't stay that way for too long.

Call me if you want to go over availability in detail. I can be reached at 571-437-0642.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom