White Bodied "Red Barred" Nosy Faly (pic heavy)

Agreed with everyone else this guy is AMAIZING, as the kne in you're avatar as well... Thanks for sharing these awesome pictures of you're AWESOME Faly...

i must agree with everyone else,,, he is AWESOME!!!!!!!

soooo beautiful!!!!!

thanks for letting us see him and feel free to post more!! :D

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Really, that's really kind of you all. This guy took me by surprise and blossomed out of nowhere.

Good job raising this little dude for us! We appreciate the favor, seeing as, at the time, we just didn't have room for him and you said you "just wanted to gain a little experience raising a baby" before breeding your own. You are such a good hearted soul! Did want to mention that the loan period has expired and we're ready to take him back. We'll send you a shipping box and label, so it won't be any trouble to you at all. Thanks again for your help! Sandy
:D

This is Kermit, a son of "Son of Triton." He fired up for the first time today and looked ridiculous. He's a Faly with Red Bars! I also really want to thank the Gesangs for this guy. I love him. Took him awhile to mature, but now that he has, he's awesome. Thanks for looking. :)

Kermit21.jpg

Kermit24.jpg

kermit19.jpg

Kermit5.jpg

kermit4.jpg

Kermit20.jpg

Kermit25.jpg

Kermit26.jpg

kermit27.jpg

Good job raising this little dude for us! We appreciate the favor, seeing as, at the time, we just didn't have room for him and you said you "just wanted to gain a little experience raising a baby" before breeding your own. You are such a good hearted soul! Did want to mention that the loan period has expired and we're ready to take him back. We'll send you a shipping box and label, so it won't be any trouble to you at all. Thanks again for your help! Sandy
:D

Sandy will you please tell me when you have another stunner like Kwelps in this thread or like his other Nosy Faly. I am so jealous!!!! My falys are showing so little white. :( I can handle a little baby if need be. ;)

I generally prefer an absence of white in paradalis, but that one takes it to such an extreme I'm envious! What a gorgeous animal!

Back
Top Bottom