Which way does she turn?

I see her turning clockwise

After second time watching, I was able to switch back and forth between the two!

Last edited:
I saw anticlockwise first, then it changed and didn't change back.......then I waited to see if it would change back, but I got bored and stopped watching..................

I saw anticlockwise first, then it changed and didn't change back.......then I waited to see if it would change back, but I got bored and stopped watching..................

ya at first i saw anit then it switched to clockwise and i waited for while for it to go back:confused::confused:
wierd but interesting

I think it goes back and forth depending on which side of the brain you are using...so if you see it clockwise at first and then stimulate the other side of the brain by doing something that would use that half of the brain it will switch....but I'm not 100% sure I'm right. Just my theory! Its starts out clockwise for me and then if I read the words on the page for a few seconds and look at it again it switches to counter/anti clockwise.

I seen her go counter clockwise first then she changed to clockwise within seconds lol

Last edited:
I only see clockwise.

My right side of my brain goes "She's turning clockwise"
My left side of my brain goes "Yup, you're right, the facts show it"

I can't get it doing anything but clockwise lol.

And considering I'm a pure Left Side of the brain person, I'm going with the test is flawed :D

I couldn't see anything but clockwise, I then closed my eyes and imagined counter clockwise. When I opened she was spinning counter clockwise. That's pretty cool. Reminds me of the spirals that spin until you fixate it stops moving and the others spin so on.

I can control the movement or rather the perception of her movement from counter to clockwise as quickly as i wanted...i thought left and on halfway she rurn left abd viseversa...pretty cool...

Back
Top Bottom