Which Mist King system is the best?

GreenChameleons

Established Member
Ive been looking at buying one for a while now and can’t seem to figure out the more high end mist king systems are better for the money or just to get the starter kit.

Well next one up is stronger pump. And two or three nozzles. But starter can handle up to 10 nozzles. How many nozzles you need to hook. If you dont need many just get starter. It still has same timer.

Depends on how many you're misting. If it's one cham or just a few, the starter kit will work. If you've got a "zoo", or you're breeding, then ...

I’m sick of this Exoterra Moonsoon! 3-4 nozzles just trying to start up a breeding
project with new male and female Jackson’s. I just ordered 2 large Dragon Strand enclosures. And might think about upgrading to Acadia bulbs from the zoo med bulbs and fixtures down the road.

Depends on how many you're misting. If it's one cham or just a few, the starter kit will work. If you've got a "zoo", or you're breeding, then ...
3-4 nozzles maybe more just bought 2 large Dragon Strand enclosures pricy but quality so I’m trying do the best for money.

There the one you get with the kit. One you can have settings for during the day and night. Then the hydrometer. Just depends on what u want to pay. Yes others little better. But the one with the kit does me just fine. You can set up 10 settings works for me.

There the one you get with the kit. One you can have settings for during the day and night. Then the hydrometer. Just depends on what u want to pay. Yes others little better. But the one with the kit does me just fine. You can set up 10 settings works for me.
Okay so does the one with the kit spray at night or can you just program it not to spray at night?

Okay so does the one with the kit spray at night or can you just program it not to spray at night?
Just depends on what time u put it on with starter kit. The timer you can buy separate lets you set up to 20 but it will say 10 for day and 10 timers for night.

I have few for day time then one time at 3 am. Just help with humidity.

The timer for the MistKing is more versatile than what you are useing. It will spray when you want for the number of seconds you want for minutes at a time.
I got the ultimate with repeat cycle. I just don’t know where I’m going to mount the pump.

I have
I got the ultimate with repeat cycle. I just don’t know where I’m going to mount the pump.
you dont have to mount it. It can lay sitting. Just make sure your water supply is higher then the pump. Does have to be much higher. You can see mine.

Attachments

• 29189054-3D1E-4E88-A139-6BBA3F6B95BB.jpeg
    29189054-3D1E-4E88-A139-6BBA3F6B95BB.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 104
For my one panther chameleon I have the mist king starter misting system 4.0,
got it on e-bay for $83. You Can set it to go on and off at any time of day or night for as long as you want. It works great!!

Back
Top Bottom