Where to get a Schefflera?

Thanks squiggles and by any chance would you know what kind of soil I should repot the plant in?

Thanks squiggles and by any chance would you know what kind of soil I should repot the plant in?

Organic un-fertilized soil. I would take the whole plant and give it a warm bath and scrub the roots and leaves; and than repot in a new pot with good soil. You'll be good to go :)

I found them both at Home Depot and lowes. But they arnt in the garden center outside. They are inside nearby pothos and other indoor plants.

Try any local plant nursery, walmart, lowes, or home depot and they should have many different sizes.

We used organic soil and put river rocks over top. Make sure you clean off all the old soil, and spray the roots thoroughly too. It took us a bit of time to clean ours because the roots were so intertwined.

i believe there is a thread somewhere on here with the safe soils, i just cant find it at the moment. Look for a post by Ventari. I think he may have a link for it.

Thanks for all the help I will probably go to Lowes and get the umbrella plant with the pothos. Thanks again guys:D

Back
Top Bottom