Where to buy...

Justin Ward

Established Member
ok so ive been looking around for a while and i was wondering if anyone can tell me where i can buy spirulina powder, honey powder, and bee pollen...i found a few places online that carry it but they are all different place and all the shipping would add up...if anyone knows a store that has the items at the best price i would love for you to share that info...thanks in advance

Any health food store should have them. For me in california, Trader joes or henry's. Not sure about your area.

Any health food store should have them. For me in california, Trader joes or henry's. Not sure about your area.

thanks...i was looking at a few health stores and they were kinda pricey compared to other places i found online...i didnt think about trader joes, ill have to give that a try...i appreciate it

DO you have a GNC near you? Its the best place I found to get bee pollen. Its $8.00 for a big jar of it.

DO you have a GNC near you? Its the best place I found to get bee pollen. Its $8.00 for a big jar of it.

i do...thank you, ive been running around getting ingredients for a dry gutload...it would just be too easy if they sold everything at one store haha

Justin... Just let me know if you want to make a huge batch ... I'd be interested in splitting the cost... I could use it now with these new mouths to feed :D

Justin... Just let me know if you want to make a huge batch ... I'd be interested in splitting the cost... I could use it now with these new mouths to feed :D

ill let you know when im done making it, i think what im at right now is looking like ill have 5 pounds or so, ill bag them up and throw you a few

Back
Top Bottom