where to buy?

dojacatskittenz

I can't find any good decor like sticks anywhere and if I do they are usually £30 for one stick. Sadly i cannot afford that due to COVID where does everyone buy their decor at a small price?

Thank you! I'll have to look into the local forest
Also contact landscaping companies.. They will go in and trim trees back. Often they know the type they are trimming too. This is a great way to get fresh cut branches. Wash them down and let them dry out for a week. My last bundle I got this way. My neighbor had his tree cut way back. It was enough for me to do all three of my enclosures. And it was a win for him because he did not want to pay to haul it off.

I found mine at the beach. Its actually half train tracks and half beach but yeah, there were a bunch of sticks there. I avoided the thorny ones.

I can't find any good decor like sticks anywhere and if I do they are usually £30 for one stick. Sadly i cannot afford that due to COVID where does everyone buy their decor at a small price?
I got mine outside too. Neptune the Chameleon on YouTube has a good vid on how to clean them too

I got [most of] mine from the lake, you can't beat free! I particularly like the look and feel of drift wood so I got a ton of that and am always swapping them around. I recently got a ghost wood branch which I LOVE and I have an old manzanita, those are great because they have a lot of pathways.

I got [most of] mine from the lake, you can't beat free! I particularly like the look and feel of drift wood so I got a ton of that and am always swapping them around. I recently got a ghost wood branch which I LOVE and I have an old manzanita, those are great because they have a lot of pathways.
Do you ever have issues with bugs (termites) in the branches or burrowing out after post-sanitization?

Back
Top Bottom