Where to buy Wild Caught Chams?

Mcbain do you have any experience with WC panthers? Most wild caught panthers have to be worked back into shape. Some come in great condition but for the most part you have to address multiple issues to get a wild caught panther both hydrated and healthy.

Ray

If your looking for W.C. panthers shoot Jim at the Chameleon Company an e-mail,he might have something coming in December.

There is a guy on Kingsnake by the name of Charlie who has sold WC tamatives in the past because one of my guy friends bought some from him.
I ended up with a male & female which the male did not make it.I no longer have the female another guy friend has her cause I have female issues at this point.She did breed with an ambanja which I now have 2 of the eggs(guy friend has the other ones) which should hatch sometime in Jan/Feb.
This Charlie guy has a different selection all the time,so it might be worth your time to get in contact with him
Good luck,

Dolores

There is a guy on Kingsnake by the name of Charlie who has sold WC tamatives in the past because one of my guy friends bought some from him.
I ended up with a male & female which the male did not make it.I no longer have the female another guy friend has her cause I have female issues at this point.She did breed with an ambanja which I now have 2 of the eggs(guy friend has the other ones) which should hatch sometime in Jan/Feb.
This Charlie guy has a different selection all the time,so it might be worth your time to get in contact with him
Good luck,

Dolores

His email address is [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom