Where to buy latch hook for reptibreeze??

tianniccari

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm currently in the process of making a pretty big aluminum screen cage (basically a giant reptibreeze.) The only issue is finding the damn post and latch thing that comes on the reptibreeze. Does anybody know where to get them or even what they're called?? I checked Home Depot and lowes online and couldn't find anything even close!

Thanks

yeah I'm just trying to get the exact thing reptibreezes have lol I can't find them. I thougt there might be somewhere you could buy replacement parts but apparently not!

yeah I'm just trying to get the exact thing reptibreezes have lol I can't find them. I thougt there might be somewhere you could buy replacement parts but apparently not!
Sorry to hear that you're finding the right parts. You might take a look into fashioning a latch from scratch. If one of my latches broke, I'd just drill out the rivet holding the latch on to the frame and fashion another latch from wood. Popsicle sticks are an amazing life saver!

Last edited:
lol I looked at a few of them last night, I may actually just give it a try. I was just a little worried they would be too big

Back
Top Bottom