Where to buy custom enclosures

Hi everybody I want to get a male veiled Chamaeleon but I want to provide him the best home possible so if anyone could recommend a good place to buy a custom cage I would greatly appreciate it!
Id go with (1. Dragon Strand {Dragonstrand.com}
(2. DIY Cages {One of our sponsors}
(3. Reptibreeze ZooMed {Can be found at any local pet store}
Or you could also build your own if you can. I put the Reptibreeze last as its a bit more flimsy.
Baby veiled? Have you gotten all the info you need (Supplements, Tamps, Misting, Feeding, Shedding)?

I second Dragon Strand. A great supporter of the chameleon community and top quality enclosures. I would also check out the Chameleon Breeder Podcast (http://www.chameleonbreeder.com/) and listen to the episodes on caging, cage decoration/plants, lighting, and humidity (and others too).
IMG_0135.jpg

I would love to build him one I just need some specs to go by I’ll definitely check out DIY cages. I built my tortoise table for my Russian. I was wanting to know is there anyway I can house him temporarily until his cage is built this week. I have everything I need except for a UVB light which I’m going to get tonight I was going to get one of the tube lights just didn’t know whether to get the 5.0 or the 10.0? I’m going to build him a pretty big enclosure I want it to be 2x2 and 6 feet tall including the cabinet.

Or you could also build your own if you can. I put the Reptibreeze last as its a bit more flimsy.
Baby veiled? Have you gotten all the info you need (Supplements, Tamps, Misting, Feeding, Shedding)?
I have a basking lamp I have the repti calcium with D3 going to get the kind with out tonight I have a temperature gun crickets A spray bottle only thing I don’t have is a UVB light just not sure whether to get the 5.0 or 10.0 I have pathos Bromelaid and geranium spider plant and I plan on buying him a hibiscus treeI tons of fake plants and vines. I don’t have him yet I would like to buy him tonight but need to know if there is something I can house him in temporarily until I get his cage built this week? Thanks so much for your help

I would love to build him one I just need some specs to go by I’ll definitely check out DIY cages. I built my tortoise table for my Russian. I was wanting to know is there anyway I can house him temporarily until his cage is built this week. I have everything I need except for a UVB light which I’m going to get tonight I was going to get one of the tube lights just didn’t know whether to get the 5.0 or the 10.0? I’m going to build him a pretty big enclosure I want it to be 2x2 and 6 feet tall including the cabinet.
Id go with 5.0 if its going to be a baby, 10.0 when hes way older, also if its a small chameleon id say make or get a smaller cage.

I have a basking lamp I have the repti calcium with D3 going to get the kind with out tonight I have a temperature gun crickets A spray bottle only thing I don’t have is a UVB light just not sure whether to get the 5.0 or 10.0 I have pathos Bromelaid and geranium spider plant and I plan on buying him a hibiscus treeI tons of fake plants and vines. I don’t have him yet I would like to buy him tonight but need to know if there is something I can house him in temporarily until I get his cage built this week? Thanks so much for your help
Maybe a dripper would be good but youd have to think about drainage. 5.0 if a baby, and get the tubular bulb they are better. Not that I know of only travel setups but I wouldnt use that. Also make sure to get a multivitamin.

Maybe a dripper would be good but youd have to think about drainage. 5.0 if a baby, and get the tubular bulb they are better. Not that I know of only travel setups but I wouldnt use that. Also make sure to get a multivitamin.
Is it a multivitamin the same thing as the
can you recommend one please and thank you

Is it a multivitamin the same thing as the

can you recommend one please and thank you
Not the same thing.
Calcium WITHOUT D3 or Phosphorus- Every day lightly dusted
Multivitamin and D3 once every two weeks.
I usually give multivitamin at the start of a month and the Calcium with D3 the second half of the month. Reptivite is what i use for the Multi and with D3 im not sure ill have to check when I get home. Little Dripper is good they sell them at any Local Pet store. Dont get the cham until everything is ready.

Where are you getting him? You need the multivitamin, and proper schedules for everything. Don't rush, wait until you are ready with the enclosure and supplies. Happy Chameleon Keeping, and Happy New Year!!!:):p:D:p:D:)

Will this be good? Since he is a baby I thought I’d take your advice and stick to a small cage for now.

Attachments

• 096B345C-B6AD-46FE-BFDA-7014A3EB384C.png
    096B345C-B6AD-46FE-BFDA-7014A3EB384C.png
    331.7 KB · Views: 100
You need a lot more plants, proper supplements, more vines, more branches, etc. In the end, just don't get it. Happy Chameleon Keeping, and Happy New Year!!!:):p:D:p:D:)

You need a lot more plants, proper supplements, more vines, more branches, etc. In the end, just don't get it. Happy Chameleon Keeping, and Happy New Year!!!:):p:D:p:D:)
The cage will still be needed so your options is order one online and get everything ready and wait a bit more to get your cham or get a kit which could be way less useful then getting good supplies , I’d just order everything online and wait the kit is truly not too good as CJ says I just said it’s so fine since you seem to be in a rush but I take it back it’s better to get the right things now then spend time and money fixing everything up later. I only got it because I was inexperienced and the people at my local pet store actually talked me into buying it only took them an hour of approaching me in 10 minutes time breaks while I was walking around:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom