where to buy a veiled chameleon??

Jocktheboss

Hi guys I want to get 2 male veiled chameleons but I’m not sure where to look. I did look at the prices for FLChams and it was over priced for a normal veiled chameleon where is a good place for under 60$ thanks.

http://www.lllreptile.com/ Try there, they should be close to 60 bucks. I hear theyre pretty good. Not being condescending , but alsdo just make sure you get two cages, cause you definitely cant keep both in one cage. Not even a male and female can be together besides when they breed. Make sure you've done at least a week or 2 or more of research on everything you need before you buy and have it set up before hand. UVB, Misting Basking lights cage size requirements ect.

Good Luck

another thing to consider, just like anything else in the world, you get what you pay for. I've seen them at pet shops for 40, but that's because they buy in quantity, from a random source, put very little effort into husbandry and try to get em out as fast as possible. there's still such a thing as an overpriced cham. but a lot of the time the people that are charging more are because they are the ones putting effort into a good bloodline, raising the chams properly and putting the time and money into getting you a healthy animal. not saying that's always the case but I would definitely not base your purchase solely on price

Just keep checking the this site in the "for sale" forums. Somebody will end up with a clutch of veileds for sale sooner or later. That said, there are probably unscrupulous people that join this site too, so be sure to talk to them a bit before you blindly make a purchase. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom