When...?

Give it 2-3 months. Assuming he is actually a he, (hard to be unsure since you can sex a Veiled from birth) you'll start to see colors soon. How often is he shedding?

Give it 2-3 months. Assuming he is actually a he, (hard to be unsure since you can sex a Veiled from birth) you'll start to see colors soon. How often is he shedding?

yes.. he is a he! He have big tarsal spurs :D

He's shedding like once every 3 weeks or monthly last two sheds he shed every 3 weeks.

I'm giving him dubias, crickets and superworms vitamins with d3 every 2 weeks and calcium without d3 daily. He's recently changes to a outside enclosure i did my research about Puerto Rico and is good for him being outside. when is cloudy i just add his lights... when is really strong rain i move his enclosure to the garage (the door to my backyard is in the garage and is really ventilate.):D

I've got a 4 month old panther and I'm just as impatient! We shall wait together, anxiously.

i really in love with panthers :( but they are illegal in puerto rico :( i want a nosy be or a ambilobe or a ambaja well all of them i like all chams :/ if i was rich i would have every kind of chams, jackson panthers of all kindsm veils lol :D

this is my first cham pet but i did my research and i really love chams

when your baby start to show some colors please let me know! what kind of panther is?

My guys the same age :D and his last shed I could see the hint of where his yellow bars are going to be, and he's been developing some white lines which I think look so super cool.

Most of the time he's grey though. I accidentally scared him the other day (I tried to add a stick to his enclosure and he said "oh no way dude that's way scary!") and the color was amazing!

From what I hear, it can vary between chamys. Keep updating and we can watch as he grows up!

Enjoy him while he is this size! They are great and cool when they are full grown, but you'll soon realize you start to miss them as babies too! Then you get another.. and repeat ;)

Enjoy him while he is this size! They are great and cool when they are full grown, but you'll soon realize you start to miss them as babies too! Then you get another.. and repeat ;)

lol i recently change him to his inside enclosure because we are having a torment and it was raining all day and he didnt get some warm and uvb lights :/ he was sooo wet with lot of raindrops all over him :( and for the first time he climb to my hand without protest

yeah... i would love to have more babies but my family may kick my out with all my chams lool

My guys the same age :D and his last shed I could see the hint of where his yellow bars are going to be, and he's been developing some white lines which I think look so super cool.

Most of the time he's grey though. I accidentally scared him the other day (I tried to add a stick to his enclosure and he said "oh no way dude that's way scary!") and the color was amazing!

From what I hear, it can vary between chamys. Keep updating and we can watch as he grows up!

I will!!!! i really love to know babies the same age as mine. if you can put some pics about your babes you're more than welcome i really want to enjoy some other pics

i really in love with panthers :( but they are illegal in puerto rico :( i want a nosy be or a ambilobe or a ambaja well all of them i like all chams :/ if i was rich i would have every kind of chams, jackson panthers of all kindsm veils lol :D

this is my first cham pet but i did my research and i really love chams

when your baby start to show some colors please let me know! what kind of panther is?

Wow, I didn't know panthers were illegal in pr, I'm guessing its because they don't want them to populate the island. I've seen iguanas around that aren't indigenous and I've read that lion fish are a problem too.

I've found that they are all different in regards to color, the panther in my avatar was already showing great color a 5-6 months of age and my new nosy be, not so much. It's been a long time since I've kept a veiled so I honestly don't remember when they started to color up. I want to get a turquoise x sunburst or a translucent but I only have so much room so I'll have to wait.

Wow, I didn't know panthers were illegal in pr, I'm guessing its because they don't want them to populate the island. I've seen iguanas around that aren't indigenous and I've read that lion fish are a problem too.

I've found that they are all different in regards to color, the panther in my avatar was already showing great color a 5-6 months of age and my new nosy be, not so much. It's been a long time since I've kept a veiled so I honestly don't remember when they started to color up. I want to get a turquoise x sunburst or a translucent but I only have so much room so I'll have to wait.

yes we have a big problem with iguanas, in china they are producing iguana meat factories and they are trying to convince us to start hunting them for 30$ per pound... Some people are starting to eat them too! I found that not good because I see them like pets.. no food. there are so many that we have accidentally kill them with our cars on road :(.

And yes the lion fish too! there are beautiful but is a plague in our ecosystem. they are killing different fishes species that are vulnerable in PR and among other things their spikes are toxic, so if we step on them by accident we will get a really bad day and they can kill too, and unfortunately they are not good food because they have so many spikes :/

i really wanted a translucent or a turquoise but... i didn't get the chance to know his parents because my veiled was a exchange from a python that i had. a guy who breeds reptiles was searching for a ball python male and i change mine for a baby veiled. I was inexperienced in chams and he gave me a baby! literately a baby! he was like 3 or 4 weeks old :( but i took great care of him :) im so proud of myself :D

Back
Top Bottom