When you already have 2... Why not have 3... Introducing!

Congrats Becca, but I was expecting you to post a picture of a white and blue Nosy Boraha chameleon though.
Yeah maybe someday. I would need a separate room though. The Veileds I have to run a dehumidifier for during the day to get my humidity down and it would not be high enough for a Panther with the dehumidifier. Plus I really think I have a weakness for Veileds. :hilarious:

All the chams I see at Petco and Petsmart and other places are very small. Wonder how big one got shipped.
Most of them are sold to young... some have bad breeding... a lot plays into buying from petco and chain stores. I don't understand the last part you wrote?

Most of them are sold to young... some have bad breeding... a lot plays into buying from petco and chain stores. I don't understand the last part you wrote?
That most are smaller. My Mr. Green was this size when I bought him.

Attachments

• Mr Green.jpg
    Mr Green.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 83
Did you find it surprising though? I have. Like I understood one is not the same as another but I don't think I really realized it.

It has taken me much longer to get Bane to not be as fearful of me vs Beman. I have done the exact same things with Bane that I did with Beman to build trust. I finally have him understanding that my hands mean food and this is how I lure him out for weight checks. But he does not tolerate me or enjoy being out of his home. He has warmed up so much just in the last week though. Will come to the front of the cage for his treats. But he is constantly on guard like he is expecting something to happen to him. Beman was like sure take me out after a few weeks lol. Then was glued to me for the next 10 months until he matured.

I think what I love most about this hobby are all the different areas in which we learn and grow as keepers.
Raptor that’s why !!.

I am so in love with lil Bentley and his colors. All the white on his face is just too cute. and it looks like he has a little goatee of white then his little spikes on his gular are white too. Like I just can't wait to see what he looks like all grown up. Such a little grumpy boy but just adorable.

9-14-20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom