When you already have 2... Why not have 3... Introducing!

It took me 7 years to convince my parents to have one I started trying to convince them when I was 4.
Hey, me too! And it's only taken me sixty-mumble years! :ROFLMAO:
(Same with getting a dog, but that only took me until I got out on my own).

I kept green anoles when I was about your age (they were $.69 at the local dime store). Count your blessings! ;)

That is awesome. Not a huge fan of translucent but he is beautiful. I wish my parents would let me have another one. I have a veiled but I want a cristifer for sure that would be my next pick. Then I would want a panther because the colors are so stunning and it would be easier in my house to give proper care. I live in Florida.
I imagine it would be difficult to provide the proper temps for a cristifer in Fl. Too hot! ?

Is he one of those Piebald chams at Petco. Nice and friendly.
Yes, they got him in on Monday and I made the mistake of going in on Tuesday to see if they had hornworms. Saw him and went back yesterday lol. He has a very mellow disposition so far. Not a ton of fear. Started eating immediately. Very much like Beman was when I brought him home.

I know there available I just can't have one. It took me 7 years to convince my parents to have one I started trying to convince them when I was 4. There is now way they would let me get another one. ? ????????
I think it is more about figuring out what your environment will easily support. I have them in a room that is controlled temps and humidity for Veileds. If I were to get say a Panther or another species then I would need another room that I can create the perfect environment for. I also am an adult and know whatever I do bring home means more money out of my pocket.

At your age its easy to think it is not fair or reasonable that you can not have another. And for you time still moves slow because your young. Trust me before you know it you will be 18 and off to college. It is important to realize the level of care and time commitment required. So I say it is better you get good grades and plan for your future. Make it a future that when your done with college you can afford to care for whatever chameleon you want because you have the time and financial means to do so. Maybe even strive to be a reptile Vet. :)

Yes, they got him in on Monday and I made the mistake of going in on Tuesday to see if they had hornworms. Saw him and went back yesterday lol. He has a very mellow disposition so far. Not a ton of fear. Started eating immediately. Very much like Beman was when I brought him home.
I saw one too looking for hornworms. Took pic of their giant Islander roaches.

I have them in a room that is controlled temps and humidity for Veileds.
AHA! See? See? You DO have a chameleon room! I knew it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So what you really meant before was, you want another chameleon room (for panthers or whatever...)! :p

IDC—buy another house or put up a building! If I had a dollar for everyone who's put up a building just for their hobby(ies), I'd have enough $$$ to put one up for my own hobbies! :LOL:

AHA! See? See? You DO have a chameleon room! I knew it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So what you really meant before was, you want another chameleon room (for panthers or whatever...)! :p

IDC—buy another house or put up a building! If I had a dollar for everyone who's put up a building just for their hobby(ies), I'd have enough $$$ to put one up for my own hobbies! :LOL:
LOL well it depends on how you define the room. It is a pretty large room but it is my cham room, office, and bedroom. One 9 foot wall belongs to the chams.

LOL well it depends on how you define the room. It is a pretty large room but it is my cham room, office, and bedroom. One 9 foot wall belongs to the chams.
More'n I got! ? (envy)

My panther's going to have to share space with the Missus' plants (not a bad arrangement, actually).
The dragon is in another room across the house; there's really no point in keeping them in proximity.
Ol' Stinkeye is pretty social (if grumpy) so he's closer to "the action" and the cham will be in a more tranquil area where Ol' Furface doesn't go.

My oldest is a senior next year. I’m eyeing his bedroom for Cham room, and maybe another walk in wine cellar ?
Ya know how weird that reads if you infer you meant your oldest chameleon being of senior age?
Brrrrrrrrrr!

It's OK—I'm better now. :)

Ya know how weird that reads if you infer you meant your oldest chameleon being of senior age?
Brrrrrrrrrr!

It's OK—I'm better now. :)
I don’t know. I keep my wine around the mid 50s. Sounds like a perfect nighttime drop for montanes, and the wine corks also need humidity to keep their integrity :unsure:

might need to be a combination wine cellar/Cham room.:ROFLMAO:

I’m glad I only took three eggs from Jann...My one Cham home turned into 4 instantly lol!! ??‍♀️?
See that would be like an instant panic attack for me. Although two new ones in two months... Not sure what the heck I was thinking.
You will get this since you have so many... I think the interesting thing for me is how very different they each are. From the colors they fire up to actual personality. Beman and Bane are very different in all ways. Should be neat to see how Bentley is compared to the other two.

I guess I was just very ignorant before.. It is easy to say that they are all different. The hands on experience in the differences though has taught me more then I could ever learn from reading.

Back
Top Bottom