When you already have 2... Why not have 3... Introducing!

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Yeah I did a thing.... Meet the newest member of my family. He looks quite a bit bigger here then he really is lol. Right now he is settling in to his baby cage. Will take many more pics as he gets comfortable. He already at 8 crickets 30 minutes after getting home. I am excited to have a translucent. Normally I don't find them that cute but when I saw him on Tuesday I was done for. Spent the week trying to talk myself out of it. It did not work. :hilarious:

9-5-20.JPG

I thought for sure you were gonna end up with a little lady. He is just precious though. Welcome to the “3 chameleons” club!
Thanks! Yeah I was not sure if he was for sure a he on Tuesday when I saw him. It honestly would not have mattered to me either way but I got a very good look today at his tarsal spur. So another boy it is... Starting to feel like this says something about me :hilarious:

Omgoodness you got him!!! Yay! I'm glad you did hehe, you were pretty set on him when you saw him. And now he's in a much better place with you ?♥️

Back
Top Bottom