when its bed time- ITS BED TIME

little leaf

Avid Member
is does not matter where you are....
I got home a bit later than I planed - it was a rush to gather everyone up - one more cold night -to cold to stay out- poor Capone was the last to be gathered, he had one eye open , but by the time I got to the house- it was time for sleep - no matter the place - MY HAND - :p poor little guy :p

Attachments

• cham 009.jpg
    cham 009.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 218
thanks, yes, he is a sweetheart- both the panthers are :) I felt so bad having to wake him to put him on his branch in his indoor cage, he was like a little groggy, stumbley kid , it was so cute ( and a bit sad -:eek: ) to watch him make it just off my fingertips , and right back to sleep :)

I am guessing that is the most colorful guy you have had in the palm of you hand. I might have just sat and held him for a while. What a beautiful, beautiful chameleon.

I am guessing that is the most colorful guy you have had in the palm of you hand. I might have just sat and held him for a while. What a beautiful, beautiful chameleon.

awww Thanks Laurie :) I wanted to hold him , but I knew he would only get deeper into sleep if I did get him to his branch , and off my hand - plus... my diner was getting cold- LOL :p ;)

Back
Top Bottom