When is the next video contest? How often do we have them?

Franquixote

Established Member
I am fairly new here, it doesn't seem like there are video contests that often. Is it random or is there a regular schedule?
I thought it might be fun during the winter and after the holidays when the weather around here keeps us indoors a lot.

It is a lot more random than other contests. Nothing is scheduled right now. Participation is good, but it is hard to get enough high quality entries to have the contests that often. I encourage members to work on their videos for the next contest ahead of time so that we can have some great entries next time and not have to wait so long for the judging!

I absolutely love the videos that are created :).

Thanks! Do you have a link to prior contests, videos, and winning videos? I was thinking of trying to teach myself Avid or Final Cut so like you said, it'd be good to play around and submit something spectacular when it comes up : )

I love the video contests and hope to have more of them. As mentioned above one of the issues is getting enough entries from the community. It just takes more time to develop a nice video compared to photos.

I've opened the video contest category to entries for what I'll call a pre-entry phase. When we get a half dozen or so quality videos I will officially start a new video contest thread and allow 2+ weeks for additional entries.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/media/categories/video-contest.202/

Back
Top Bottom