When can they breed?

Twavypoo

Dont know if you guys have answered that but just wondering..? Cant tell if mines a female or not, I always thought (Godzilla) was a male.

Ill assume you have a Veiled like your avatar. Males have a spur on there back feet. There casque (fin type thing on the head) is usually higher than females. There are a lot of threads and posts about breeding age. Most seem to like to wait for at least one year in age. Do a lot of research read and search these threads you will learn a ton.

yes he is a Veiled. I have had him about 2 months and he is about 5 months old. He has grown a lot, but yes I am beginning to think its a she. doesn't have sper's I don't know maybe i should take a pic of him or her to show.

Yes, please take a picutre of the hind feet or just one hind foot.
The spurs, more like pimples when babies, are can be seen at birth.
Try to make sure the pictures are clear.
At five months a males color pattern should be coming in and his casque should start to develop.
Include a body shot too.

thanks

Okay as soon as my wife comes home with camera I will. ohh and its a Veiled sorry if I didn't say that.

Is this your first Chameleon? Pictures are always great and helpful when there are questions like these. Plus this awesome forum has a gallery for photos and photo contests you can enter each month.

Back
Top Bottom