When 1.2 equals 6...

maxttu

So I went to pick up my 1.2 WC tamatave's from Biffle and ended up with a lil something else! 3 more baby panthers!!! :D

This is a pick of one of them! They are approx 2 months old and ohhhhh so tiny!!

uzepy8e5.jpg

e6ejesu6.jpg

And here are some sleepy shots of Tomato!

7ypu3aju.jpg

qeba9a6u.jpg

rubamupy.jpg

agabu2y9.jpg

Congrats on ALL the new additions. Adorable babies and Tomato looks so sweet sleeping. You've got quite a collection now.

Congrats on ALL the new additions. Adorable babies and Tomato looks so sweet sleeping. You've got quite a collection now.

Thanks! I never expected to walk away with an additional 3 Chams! Dang you, Jason!! :D

Congrats Max,
Tomato is awesome looking and those babies are super sweet.
You know your banja boys aren't going to be to happy knowing they have to share your time now

Congrats Max,
Tomato is awesome looking and those babies are super sweet.
You know your banja boys aren't going to be to happy knowing they have to share your time now

Lol! I already feel like I've abandoned Walker and Broadway! :( That's ok, they all are enjoying this beautiful Houston weather! :)

Lol! I already feel like I've abandoned Walker and Broadway! :( That's ok, they all are enjoying this beautiful Houston weather! :)

your going to have quite the family photo album. i'm sure you will keep us up to date on pics of the little ones. they are really cool

Back
Top Bottom