what's you opinions on Climist vs Mistking? (timer specifically, and/or whole unit)

Please be advised that any further personal attacks here in this thread may require warning points or further disciplinary actions. Please keep comments constructive and avoid breaking forum rules.

Please keep comments on the thread constructive and avoid making it personal. Thanks -Deca
How is this not making it personal???

(y)

I bought a climist not the mistking do you even know what your saying when you type this nonsense!
They are duplicate systems and one in the same, are they not? Just a different name. I know what I was saying. lol. It's called sarcasm. We all know what one you got. :ROFLMAO:

You need to retire from this particular thread and let it go man. You got your system, cool. Now stop babbling on about it, at least on my thread. Please. I'm asking you kindly. You could of started your own thread and asked about it instead of hijacking mine and reviving the dead. You comment on my thread, you get my reply. Simple as that.

I'm out.

What ever happened to Aquazamp? They were highly regarded for a while, then just disappeared. Are they on hiatus are just out of business?

Back
Top Bottom