whats the longest your chameleon ever went...?

Char333p

Avid Member
Just out of curiosity?

With food readily available in their enclosure.... whats the longest your chameleon ever went without eating?

This is true! You win because I don't often check threads

We usually have to summon you
Snapchat-2132956083.jpg

Just out of curiosity?

With food readily available in their enclosure.... whats the longest your chameleon ever went without eating?
Same deal haha. You lured me in. I thought you meant what’s the longest your chameleon lived, then thought the longest distance they’ve free ranged.

Mine went 11days without eating, despite me offering up any treat I could find, I took her to the vet on day 11, they told me there didn't seem to be anything wrong, I took her home and she immediately started eating again... Little sneak

Mine went 11days without eating, despite me offering up any treat I could find, I took her to the vet on day 11, they told me there didn't seem to be anything wrong, I took her home and she immediately started eating again... Little sneak
Maybe she just needed a change of scenery to stimulate that appetite!

My chams are younger Panthers and they eat pretty much every day, haven't seen a strike yet but my oldest is almost 5 months. They all looooove dubia though

Lol omg I'd be so annoyed... stubborn little one haha

I read this thinking you meant how long could the chameleon could get...

Mine have gone around 2 weeks at most when hunger striking about a new food(dubia usually)

Unless you count my Parsons which has gone 5 months without food :oops:

Is that normal for parson's, just curious.

That's a bookmark of mine :)

@wandering_cham yes if you brumate a Parsons it's very normal. Seems to be back and forth whether brumation is necessary, but it was convenient for me to do with the cham room naturally dropping temps as seasons changed. Their appetite is totally dependent on temperature, warm and they can't seem to eat enough, cool and they won't eat anything.

Back
Top Bottom