What's the best place to buy jacksonii

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpbm31

I want to buy a pair of jacksonii and I'm considering to purchase from first choice reptiles or Exotic Reptiles from Florida. I want to order as close to Birmingham, AL as possible. I know there's a few ads on kingsnake but I've never bought anything execpt veileds and panthers plus have seen the picks of the males before I bought them too. Any suggestions just email me at [email protected] or pm me. I don't think the forum likes people downing other companies so I wanted to keep it silent. Thanks for your input! Matt :)

pm will be sent

first of all, what kind of jacksonii are you looking for?
how much chameleon experience do you have?
i dont often make referrals, but if you are an established cham keeper i will check a source to see if he has anything available.

Im very expierenced

Ive been breeding panthets.for 4yeats but was going to start into jacksonii but want mt.kenyan or mt. Meru jacksonii but I want to nice regukar pair to have first

nick mole over at first choice is a very good guy, i have purchased geckos from him and everything comes in really good shape.....

also check the forum classifieds nad a few of the vendors on the forums also check to see if you have any shows coming up, i always prefer to purchase from shows if i can.

First choice

First Choice was who I was going to calk and purchase a pair from in the in the mornung I was looking for feedback from someone that buys from them. thank you very much, Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom