What type of vine is this I found?

Fastedmclintock

I found this vine in my backyard woods and i was wondering what it is and if i can use it in my new cage for my veiled?

Thanks!

2011-04-24_14-41-57_528.jpg

The pics not close enough? It is running through the background too! I cant get a closer pic till I get back home from college on tomorrow. I am located in PA!

Thanks

I would toss it in the oven, bake it and be good to go. I always figure if it is cleaned of harmful stuff it is ok. I don't know that any wine like that are a problem. But pm cainschams and ask, he is sure to know.

Yeah, its harder to ID without more info, close-up of the leaves/stems, whether it has flowers, fruits. And I'm a florida botanist...so that doesn't help either.

I would just make sure that bark doesn't crumble off easily. Some Chams bite of their sticks and branches and swallowing pieces of bark can be bad for them

Alright cool Ill clean it off with a clorox solution then either throw it in the oven if it fits, or just let it bake in the sun for a day or so. I used this type of vine for my garter snake cage and have had no problems for like 4 years now but i just wanted to make sure!

Thanks guys I appreciate the help!

Back
Top Bottom