What type of Panther is he?

MiyagiCham

IMG_20160130_102424.jpg
So I know this isn't exactly the BEST picture of him, but Miyagi has started showing some very brilliant colors lately. In case you can't see, his body is mainly composed of purple and green, with a little blue on his gut. His face is orange and blue, and his chin is red. His tail is mainly different shades of red, although its paler in coloration than the red on his chin. Any ideas as to what he may be? Ambilobe maybe?

Hi MiyagiCham, I think you're likely correct. My two cents are for Ambilobe as well. I'm not as experienced as other members on here yet; but the particular coloring you describe sounds more like Ambilobe to me (y) Miyagi is handsome! :cool: Cheers!

Hi MiyagiCham, I think you're likely correct. My two cents are for Ambilobe as well. I'm not as experienced as other members on here yet; but the particular coloring you describe sounds more like Ambilobe to me (y) Miyagi is handsome! :cool: Cheers!
Alright, thank you! I was very confused about all the different morphs since I'm a first time chameleon owner. Just happy to know what kind he is!

While I agree it looks Ambilobe-ish (could also be Ambanja looking too). No one but the person you got him from / breeder can tell you what type he is. There are many crosses out there nowadays and some look like pure locales. Just one of those "you will never know for certain" things unless you figure out from the breeder.

Back
Top Bottom