- Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care? Female panther chameleon approx 2 years old. In my care since March 2018.
- Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon? Maybe once a week or less.
- Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders? Dubia, bsfl, bsf, silkworms -- sometimes a small hornworm or a butterworm (I realize some chameleons have shown a sensitivity to butterworms, she does not seem to have.
- Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? Repashy Calcium Plus LoD at every feeding.
- Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking? Yes, I see her drink. Her mister goes on for 5 minutes leading up to her light turning on. for 1 minute at 4pm and for 6 minutes about an hour aftger her lights turn off. Nighttime humidity gets to 80% -- I do not wrap her enclosure.
- Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites? solid brown with white/cream urate that is sometimes a little yellow if she goes a few days without pooping.
- History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you. She's had regular vet visits and is all around pretty chill. Fecals done twice since I have had her. She has laid once clutch in January.
- Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions? Dragonstrand Large Keeper 2x24
- Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule? 7am-7pm Arcadia 6% linear t5 uvb. 1 t5 65k plant light.
- Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps? basking 83-85, mid range 75, floor 70. Overnight 68 on the coldest night.
- Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity? I have a humidifer in the room. Day time humidity usually drops between 30-40%. I measure with a hydrometer. HOWEVER, in the past month the humidity has fallen BELOW 20% twice. I had to add another small humidifier to the room -- I place it on the other end of the room from the enclosure. I
- Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind? Pothos, Ficus, Dracenas, more ficus, more pothos.
- Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor? In a home office raised on garage shelving slates. Vents in the room are closed off and she is in the corner, not in a window.
- Location - Where are you geographically located? Longmont, CO