what to do with my blue-bar Ambilobe

c81kennedy

Im not gonna be able to take the proper care of my chameleon iv had him for about 10 months any ideas. I may have to sell him but i have no idea on what to do or how to go about it. 0605000004.jpg

what would him and his setup sell for i have 2x2x4 repbreeze fake ivy and vine real ficus tree on light fixture that covers the whole back of the tank and a heat lamp that hangs

Where did you get the chameleon? Is he around a year old? I would say $225-$250 would be a fair price.

He's handsome, so I'm sure he'll go quickly, and there are lots of great keepers on these forums that live in Florida.

I got him at a reptile show in tampa in sept hes was 2 or 3 months old when i got him not sure the date of birth. How many post do i need to make before i can post in the for sales forum. Im thinking around 250 for him and the set up if he is gonna go to a good home.

not a bad deal at all for cage and cham! He is a looker as stated already and someone close by will pick him up from you quickly. Wish you the best in finding him a good home.

I cant post on the for sale add can anyone post there for me. Im leaving for a week of vaction in about 3 weeks and hope to find him a home before then.

Back
Top Bottom