What the....??

chams1

So, as I'm cleaning cages yesterday (all day), I kept catching mere glimpses of this elusive creature roaming the halls.....

102_2452.jpg

102_2454.jpg

102_2457.jpg

102_2437.jpg

102_2442.jpg

Hhhhmmm. Maybe he will eventually show himself.....

Look, ma, it's me!!

Oh, look who decided to show himself!!

102_2453.jpg

You need any help?
102_2432.jpg

Hhhhmmm. I wonder if there's any food down there.....
102_2458.jpg

Oooooohhhh, this sun feels ssoooooo good!!
102_2471.jpg

I think I'm just going to stay right here for a while.....
102_2466.jpg

I double dog dare you to paint his nails a nice neon pink! :eek:

Love the last pic. I probably would be standing on a chair taking those photos. :eek:

He is so BIG! He looks like a dinosaur roaming your house! :)

No kidding - he was 42" and 12 lbs. the last time I checked. :eek:

I like your puppy :D;)

Looks like he is a curious little fellow!

Yeah - the dogs (2 greyhounds) weren't around this weekend so he was free to roam (after his bath, of course). Although, he might give both of the dogs a run for their money if left out in the open. ;) Yes, the argus are very curious and busy by nature. He doesn't realize that sound travels so you can always find him. And when you do, he looks at you like "how did you find me?"

I double dog dare you to paint his nails a nice neon pink! :eek:

Love the last pic. I probably would be standing on a chair taking those photos. :eek:

Right, Amy. And you can hold him down while I paint. He was pretty mellow yesterday roaming around down at my feet, but if he doesn't want to do something, believe me...he doesn't want to do it.

im trying to figure that out as well, but i am not quiet sure on his type,

i wanna say savannah, but no.. and he definately isn't a black throat.

Megan and I really enjoyed these pics. Especially of him basking in the middle of the floor. He looks SO comfortable just roaming your house, too! Megan already told me "no," though. :D

What kind of monitor is that? He's huge...

Argus monitor. I have had this big guy since he was 6 weeks old and about 9" long. He is now almost 2 and close to full growth. You can find a lot more information about the species in this thread https://www.chameleonforums.com/pics-my-monster-34119/, but in my opinion, they are the best of the monitors (the big ones anyway). He is a few months shy of being ready to breed. Great, another breeding project. Oy. And I thought my melleri take up space.... :rolleyes:

He's amazing Julie! One day I may venture into monitors, but all in due time. :)

Luis

Yes, Luis, all in due time..... :rolleyes: .... just like everything else we want ...

Megan and I really enjoyed these pics. Especially of him basking in the middle of the floor. He looks SO comfortable just roaming your house, too! Megan already told me "no," though. :D

Aw, mmmaaaaaann..... well Megan is just one big party pooper. :D A house is not a home without your very own dragon. ;) No, actually this guy is his own boss (and everyone else's). He may look comfortable sitting in the sun, but believe me, if he is NOT comfortable with you looming around him, he will let you know and he can move lightning quick.

Back
Top Bottom