What temps do you incubate kingyongia eggs at?

jojothefirst

I have 3 female k.boehmei, 1 of which is digging at the moment with hopefully fertile eggs.
My plan is to incubator them at around 16-18 in a incubator and hope they hatch in 12 months but on a German site is says that boehmei eggs have been successfully hatched at only 4 months so I was wondering if any of you guys have ever used different temps or a diapause or gradual increase in temp to speed the process up?
Any input appreciated.

Mine took 9 months and one week, incubated in situ at normal enclosure humidity and temps. Out of five hatchlings (all eggs in that clutch hatched), two are long term survivors (they are alive now at 10 months old); two died within one week of hatching and one died within two ad a half weeks of hatching. I am suspect of hatched eggs in four months in this genus.

Mine took 9 months and one week, incubated in situ at normal enclosure humidity and temps. Out of five hatchlings (all eggs in that clutch hatched), two are long term survivors (they are alive now at 10 months old); two died within one week of hatching and one died within two ad a half weeks of hatching. I am suspect of hatched eggs in four months in this genus.
Thanks for this, im suspect of 4 months also.
Has anyone else got any input?

Back
Top Bottom