What sports do you all enjoy?

I had the rounds at 7 Fury/5 Wilder, so with the two knock downs made it even. I was shocked he was able to get up after the second one. Fury definitely a more polished boxer, and looks better now than he did at that fight. He is fighting this Saturday again. I would love to see a re-match between the two if they can make it happen. If you want to watch a really good technician check out some of Vasyl Lomachenko's fights on you tube.
I never did get into UFC too much. Like the brutality of it, but just can't get into the grappling part lol.

Tomlin's style might just be getting tired....he's been there what like 10-12 years now?

Bow fishing! Any fishing really!
E5CFE4B9-E092-4E3C-A546-A9662EFD63F4.jpeg
E9D78B06-1F4B-4290-868E-80F0EABB3175.jpeg

I just realized I guess I like a lot more sports than I thought! Idk I just consider it fun stuff not really a sport.... but

dirt bikes & pit bikes
View attachment 245527

snowboarding
View attachment 245529

skateboarding (rode one "down the aisle" - thats my wedding bouquet)
View attachment 245531

paddleboard racing
View attachment 245532

kayaking (I'm a certified kayaking instructor - mostly for boyscouts)
View attachment 245530
View attachment 245528

be mah friennnnnnnd!
My 6yo son and I also practice Jujitsu cage fighting over alligator infested pits too, you know, just to keep things interesting!
Gators.jpg

Scuba diving sounds amazing. I'm not much of a swimmer, but I love ocean life. One of my favorite hobbies was reef keeping.

Trust me, gone are the days when scuba instructors made you swim a mile or so. In all honesty it does help to be a decent swimmer, but that's all I consider myself. The less you kick and move the more air you will have in your tank, and the longer you can stay down. I do the frog kick primarily, so after a week of diving I've got buns (and thighs) of steel - too bad they don't stay that way! :ROFLMAO: Here in Florida we are so close to the Caribbean so I've been to the Keys (going this weekend providing the Invest 94 doesn't screw with those plans), Grenada, Dominica, Bonaire, Belize, Little Cayman and the Turks and Caicos. We are headed to the Philippines next summer and possibly Fiji to finally get to dive in the Pacific. If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them - and if you loved reef keeping it's nothing like getting your face right down next to all those fish and critters!

I was told I suppose to like the Giants, but I really have no clue what I’m even looking at.
Personally I like to hike, backpack, rock climb and mountaineer. Yes... I consider that a sport. Just too busy to do much of it lately

I was told I suppose to like the Giants, but I really have no clue what I’m even looking at.
Personally I like to hike, backpack, rock climb and mountaineer. Yes... I consider that a sport. Just too busy to do much of it lately

Nice! I love being outdoors, too. Those are definitely sports, sports that take some serious stamina and strength!

Curious what all of you either play or follow? I'm excited for football season to start, going to be grilling for the steelers patriots game. I also like MMA(mainly just follow the ufc though) and even baseball, but the pirates have been losing for my entire life, literally, so that gets frustrating to keep up with.

Living in Nike town Beaverton, if youre not a fan of some type of sport its a crime. Im big into basketball, but I wasn't before I moved here. Living in china for a large sum of my life 功夫 or kung fu has probably been the only sport I follow. As far as football Goes, everyone in my families huge Steelers fans.

Back
Top Bottom