What sports do you all enjoy?

I love hockey! Watch grown men beat the shit out of each other is amazing :love: Boxing, ufc, baseball, football. Never understood basketball

Also it’s all about America’s team

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 90
I had the rounds at 7 Fury/5 Wilder, so with the two knock downs made it even. I was shocked he was able to get up after the second one. Fury definitely a more polished boxer, and looks better now than he did at that fight. He is fighting this Saturday again. I would love to see a re-match between the two if they can make it happen. If you want to watch a really good technician check out some of Vasyl Lomachenko's fights on you tube.
I never did get into UFC too much. Like the brutality of it, but just can't get into the grappling part lol.

Tomlin's style might just be getting tired....he's been there what like 10-12 years now?

I don't know what was more impressive, those knockouts, or the fact fury seemed to rise from the dead like nothing happened. That dude is living in a different reality lol.

Yeah I agree on tomlin. It's just the same old stuff now. They won't be winning another superbowl with him as coach.

I enjoy Hockey. Used to play Ice hockey in high school until I was injured my junior year.
Now, I play paintball every weekend. Used to compete on a team in regional tournaments and will be trying out for a few teams next month for the 2020 season.

This was from my last tournament I played last year. This dude was not happy with the welts I left him from this match.

FB_IMG_1492053484293.jpg

I enjoy Hockey. Used to play Ice hockey in high school until I was injured my junior year.
Now, I play paintball every weekend. Used to compete on a team in regional tournaments and will be trying out for a few teams next month for the 2020 season.

This was from my last tournament I played last year. This dude was not happy with the welts I left him from this match.

View attachment 246969

Omg flashbacks. We got everyone paintballs for christmas one year... my bro in law shot me in the inner thight from like 5ft away, with no regulators so our guns were def too high. Hurt like a mofo and i had a welt for over a month.... i shot him in big toe and he fell like he got shot with a 12g :LOL:

Super fun and super painful sport lol

A lot of Climbing, I’m a bit of a chameleon myself! Also a bit of rugby, a bit of crickets and a bit of football (proper English football). Also a spot of kickboxing.

Back
Top Bottom