What size mist king or aquazamp for newbie

Bonginator

I have purchased a baby panther who will be 4 mos old when I get him. I am starting to think about a setup for him and would like to get an auto mister that will serve for his "baby" small cage setup and when he gets to be an adult.

If I like chams, I could see us possibly getting another cage. It seems like both manufacturers make a basic and premium model.

Which model from aquazamp and mistking would you recommend. I want something that will last.

Anyone have experience with the ones that paradise chameleons is selling?

Thanks!

I used the basic Mistking unit with extra spray heads to service 2 cages. In my adult cages I have 2 spray heads.

I also had 1 spray head in my baby cage.
I highly recommend Mistking I have had mine cow well over 5 years and the only problem Ive had was with the timer which pooped out at around 3 years

I have no experience with Aquazamp but I do have a raindome on order.

The Mist King is capable of doing many cages, you probably will never need to buy another one.
Looks like a Mist King on Chameleon Paradise, but I am not sure.

CHEERS!:D

Nick

Both mistking and Aquazamp are the two preferred auto misters on this forum.

If you are referring to the basic mistking to the ultimate mistking for example, then that's up to what you own, and want to spend.

I have the ultimate mistking, but I run 7 cages off that. the ultimate can handle 20, the basic handles 10.

that being said, I also have a raindome from aquazamp I use for one chameleon, who is a brat about drinking misted water.

Both mistking and Aquazamp are the two preferred auto misters on this forum.

If you are referring to the basic mistking to the ultimate mistking for example, then that's up to what you own, and want to spend.

I have the ultimate mistking, but I run 7 cages off that. the ultimate can handle 20, the basic handles 10.

that being said, I also have a raindome from aquazamp I use for one chameleon, who is a brat about drinking misted water.

Thanks for the recommendation. This is what I am debating - whether to go premium or basic on mistking and on aquazamp, it appears they have four levels of choice. I'd like the option of powering more than 1 or 2 cages. It seems like chams are like aquariums - you can t just get one.

Thanks for the recommendation. This is what I am debating - whether to go premium or basic on mistking and on aquazamp, it appears they have four levels of choice. I'd like the option of powering more than 1 or 2 cages. It seems like chams are like aquariums - you can t just get one.

Chams are super addicting, that's a given. :)

If you plan to get more, then id say go for the ultimate mistking pump.

but like I said, the basic runs ten nozzles.

Chams are super addicting, that's a given. :)

If you plan to get more, then id say go for the ultimate mistking pump.

but like I said, the basic runs ten nozzles.

Thx - is there a difference in pump/nozzle quality between basic and ultimate?

Im pretty sure i read "If I like chams, I could see us possibly getting another cage. It seems like both manufacturers make a basic and premium model."

kamerflage used to have a note on their page, "chameleons are like lays, bet you cant have just one" or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom