What panther should I get?????

RJDragons

I might be getting a nosy mitsio but if that falls through i was thinking of getting a nosy be, sambava, or a red bar ambilobe.. Keep in mind which ever local i get will be a small breeding project due to the lack of chameleons in my area, Im thinking I could spice up the herp shows around me(snakes, beardies, snakes and more snakes) and add some variety to them.I was just wondering what local is the most appealing to you all...

Ambanjas are my favorite but I've taken a liken to the Oorana Mena locale (Nosy Faly) know that's a screamer locale but I'm bias to blues and whites they are my favorite.

I'd say ambilobes and nosy be's seem like the most "popular" but they're also the most common so it's just easier to get. So it's kindof an either or, go with the more popular and assume sales will come since people want them, or go with the rarer locales like nosy mitsio and be one of the few breeding that locale. I'm sure people would be more interested in them if they were there.

And this maybe a long shot...

But if anybody ever gets the chance to breed the really rare locals: Such as Nosy Borah, Nosy Radama, Diego Juarez (haven't found a breeder yet) and many more... Do let this forum know, exspecially me...

:):D:p;)

MITSIO!!!!! If you have the opportunity to breed less common ones then do it. However, it would be a good idea to have a previous breeding experience under your belt. It would be a shame if the babies didn't make it for whatever reason.

i breed dragons so i have experience with them and i have done a ton of reasearch on panthers. I had a veil befor, and I wouldnt get an animal unless i have done my homework and 100% sure i can give them all of what they need.Mitsio is number one on my list but Im still not sure what my number 2 is!! Thats where I need help lol

Of course Im gonna say Nosy Faly. lol They are still rare but your starting to see more of them around now. Ive got 4 clutches incubating right now.;)

I kind of meant panther breeding, but I'm glad you did your research! Dont stop researching!

You will be sure to send me a PM if you have any you are willing to part with aren't already spoken for right. Considering this is our favorite locale and all ;)

Oops meant to quote texaspantherman on those Nosy Faly's he has cooking.

Im sure it happens in nature all the time when a red bar mates with a blue bar but im wondering if anyone has done so and what happens? just a random mix of red an blue ambilobes, or is one gene more dominate like brown eyes over blue

Back
Top Bottom