What one is better?

Sodbuster

Hey Guys I am going to buy a misting system for both of my guys this coming up week and I cannot decide which system I want. Its deffinatly between Aquazamp and Mistking, Both seem to get great reviews from owners (thank you search button) but I still cant decide, does anyone out there own both or does anyone have a strong oppinion either way? I just want to get the most for the money so to speak. Thanks guys.

aquazamp has my vote anyday. usa made, cheap shipping, great customer service..
he will even talk you through problems on the phone if yo have any. makes sense to me.

i've only used MistKing and am more than satisfied with it. though MistKing and Auquzamp are both located here on the forum, i guess my advice would be what works better for your budget (including shipping)

i have two mistking systems and they both work great, marty has always provided great customer service, i have heard good things about aquazamp but have not used it..

well i would say mistking, everyone seems so fond of it, but i just use a spray bottle, it does the same effect and its cheaper

Well after a ton of thinking and compairing like a wild person I've decided to go with the aquazamp system, it fits my budget better and I really like the raindome idea, Thanks for all of the advice though I really appriciate all of your opinions.

Back
Top Bottom