What Kind Of Snail Is This?

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
I found this little guy when I was moving my plants, what type do y’all think he is? And if I find another one, and I breed them, do you think they are Cham safe? Also how do you set up a snack tank. Thanks!

Annnnnd I completely forgot the pictures lol. Here they are-
B0C4AF79-DAF1-43B5-BE9F-B78C629BE47A.jpeg
04E42659-7709-45C0-9BB0-D9A24B974386.jpeg
293A0640-172F-4E4A-B4C9-DEFE0166C253.jpeg

Be careful with snails and slugs, if they breed in your enclosure they can seriously ravage your plants. If your like me and love your plants this can be a serious problem. I’m speaking from experience, I released about half a dozen slugs from my yard into a bioactive frog habitat. They are active at night and after a day or two they had done some real damage to my plants. So I spent A couple nights hunting the little vermin down.

Easy way to avoid this is to feed them one at a time and remove if it isn’t eaten.

Be careful with snails and slugs, if they breed in your enclosure they can seriously ravage your plants. If your like me and love your plants this can be a serious problem. I’m speaking from experience, I released about half a dozen slugs from my yard into a bioactive frog habitat. They are active at night and after a day or two they had done some real damage to my plants. So I spent A couple nights hunting the little vermin down.

Easy way to avoid this is to feed them one at a time and remove if it isn’t eaten.
Do you think they can be kept together?

Back
Top Bottom