What kind of chameleon?

Cami305

Hi! My wife loves chameleons, she bought one few weeks ago. They said it is a Jackson but she thinks is a senegal. What do you all think?
20171210_115010.jpg

I think she is a juvenile female T.j. xantholophus, but I don't know much about Jackson's. Why would you get a chameleon without even knowing the species?

I think she is a juvenile female T.j. xantholophus, but I don't know much about Jackson's. Why would you get a chameleon without even knowing the species?

she had senegals when was a kid, we went to the pet store to buy something dor one of our dogs and she fell in love with the chameleon. The store said is a Jackson but we are wondering if does not have horns because is a female or is a senegal. Thanks.

she had senegals when was a kid, we went to the pet store to buy something dor one of our dogs and she fell in love with the chameleon. The store said is a Jackson but we are wondering if does not have horns because is a female or is a senegal. Thanks.
Female Jackson's don't have horns, and rarely they might have tiny rostral horns. What does your setup look like? What are the temps?

Back
Top Bottom