What is your next Chameleons name?!

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
I'm sure that they have already created a thread about this, but heck another one wouldn't hurt. :eek:

So What is the name of your next Chameleon? I plan to name my Dr. Bali. Because I hope to have a Dr. Gonzo baby ;) So I want to keep the Dr. in the family :p But name him Bali after a Show on TV its a K-9 dog. :) Soo whats your next Chams name? and any specific reasoning to the name?

Zac

My cham is named is Kal-El, after superman. I am thinking the next one might be the Blurr. My hubby is the big superhearo fan, so I guess you could say I am doing it for him. With Smallville coming to an end hopefully hubby wont go through too big a withdrawl. :p

I might be getting a little Nosy Be female if everything works out and I'm debating between several blue names, since her boyfriend is Cobalt. I'm considering something like Cyan, Azura, or go with more Greek names like Antigone.

My male Ambanja Panther's name is Mugetsu (Mugi for short). It means "moonless/moonless sky" in Japanese. Chameleons are diurnal, therefore the moon will never grace Mugetsu's sky.

I would like, future conditions permitting, for my next chameleon to be a male Nosy Be Panther. I would name him "Ciel", which means "sky" in French. I've always like that name (the fact that I'm also French aids in that regard). A true blue strain Nosy Be is almost entirely blue so...the name fits!

As for the Giant Shield Mantis I'm getting in a few weeks, however..I have no name yet!

lol, i have to look at the cham first, an then decide of a name :p

but look what we have here? Olimpia has FINALLY started planning a gf for Cobalt YES!!!! YES!!! :D

Olimpia, I must give credit when it is due: you have some seriously good names for your chameleons. But you can't take Ciel for your next Nosy Be, it's a boys name and I called it :D

In exchange, how about I recommend Nyx and Thanatos? :cool:

i plan on getting a male ambanja and naming him Duncan...i just think its a fitting name and kind of an inside joke between me and my best friend...i currently have an 11 month old "she-male" nosy be named Sherman (named it when i thought it was a male, but its fitting for a hermaphrodite She-R-Man, totally not planned haha) and a 2-3ish month old veiled named Ms. Nelson (also an inside joke between my best friend and myself)

I had a hard time naming my newest cham but me and my family came up with Cosmo lmao. Cosmo the chameleon! Always takes forever for me to come up with names for my animals

If I ever get a girl ambanja, I think I will name her Puff... Not really sure why tho lol. Of course my male anbanja is named Inka-Bink after the childhood game, but I'm not really sure how I came up with that! lol

Yeah, the one thing I hate about getting a new cham is naming them!! It is sooo hard to think of a good name. My one male I had I called him bud a bunch when I got him as a baby so I decided to name him buddy and my female veiled I named sparky for all the yellows she had (I suck at giving names) :(

Well thankfully I have a 11 yr old daughter thatis great at naming all our different pets. And me with my bad addiction and having a reptile expo in my town every month feeding the fire I bought a REAL prego jackson this past Sunday and she named her Liz. Now I have Leaf and Liz:D

Yeah, the one thing I hate about getting a new cham is naming them!! It is sooo hard to think of a good name. My one male I had I called him bud a bunch when I got him as a baby so I decided to name him buddy and my female veiled I named sparky for all the yellows she had (I suck at giving names) :(

OMG! Your in Iowa! I am in NE South Dakota! ^__^ State Neighbor! :p

lol, i have to look at the cham first, an then decide of a name :p

but look what we have here? Olimpia has FINALLY started planning a gf for Cobalt YES!!!! YES!!! :D

Haha yes yes, if it all works out properly. I might have her by mid summer, when she's old enough to be shipped out.

Olimpia, I must give credit when it is due: you have some seriously good names for your chameleons. But you can't take Ciel for your next Nosy Be, it's a boys name and I called it :D

In exchange, how about I recommend Nyx and Thanatos? :cool:

Thank you! :D I do like Ciel though, and my French boyfriend might get a kick out of it, but it is rightfully yours. Do not fear, I won't take it! lol Thanatos I like quite a bit too, but it sounds more masculine? I have a few months left to name my little female before she arrives so I'll think of something.

I named my veiled Garthok, like from coneheads :p hes mean, reminds me of that thing.

"Therefore, you will... NARFLE THE GARTHOK!"

I'd like to get a female Pfeffer's chameleon to go with my male, Pfred. I have the name Pfritzi picked out. I'd also like to get some Crested chameleons. I'd name a male Tatu, but I haven't thought of what I'd name a female.

I am horrid at naming things.

My bb ambilobe is call chameleonaire. My older brother started calling him that before I even paid for him. It kinda stuck, im hopping for an awesome name to hit me later.

My wife named my Veiled Smarti (After a colourful sweet almost like M&M's don't know if its in other countries as well) but thats not the hard part...naming my son is turning out to be a challenge, got 3 months left to decide

Back
Top Bottom