What is this????

LeoM

Today i took my cham's cage along with him outside to get a little sunlight, and when i took it back in, i notice my cham was shedding, and then a dark little ball fell to the bottom of the cage, but i wasnt sure if it had to do something that it was outside or my chameleon probably droped this?? when i placed a napkin over it it stuck in it right away... i had a few suspitions it could be a female, but i wasnt sure... he/she is 5 months.... could this be an egg??? what should i do? should i be getting a bin and sand right away?

Attachments

• 100_4826.jpg
    100_4826.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 205
  • 100_4827.jpg
    100_4827.jpg
    363.9 KB · Views: 146
  • 100_4828.jpg
    100_4828.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 137
in case you were wondering i had fim/her for about 2 weeks and a half now... havnet mated her before or anything..

OMAI! You have a pooping chameleon! Pooping could be from eating insects, leaves, humans, proper temps,etc. Fill the "how to ask for help" form out to so we can diagnose where the poop is coming from :p

sorry i laughed when i saw those pics ("and somthing fell to the floor, what is it") LMAO yes chameleons have been know to poo after warming up a lil bit

Sunshine has that effect on chameleons! Putting my first female outside would almost guarantee a poop, no matter how long she had been holding on to it!:D

My panther tends to take a dump almost every time he is handled!

Not sure if it's his way of showing affection or whether its nerves. Or he may even prefer to keep his viv clean!

Back
Top Bottom