What Is This Chameleon?

PsychoRep

hi every one so i was looking for a gal for my male Nova and i came up to this add saying they have female panther chameleon i told them to tell me what kind of panther and to send me pics she send me pics and told me shes a chameleo rudis panther chameleon i know this is not a panther here are some pics that she send me i will still like to get her she comes with cage plants and mister system she ask for 175 so is this really a rudis chameleon or is this person also wrong about that hope you can help thanks. sorry about the one pic cant put more.

Attachments

• tn.jpeg
    tn.jpeg
    3.8 KB · Views: 277
the pics are small.. but it looks to be a female panther. Although there is no way of knowing what local she is .. especially if they are telling you its a rudis!?!

Where did you see her for sale?

i saw her at craigslist i have bought many reptiles from here only after asking them many quetions coming over to take a look at it and mabye seeing them eat i emailed the person who selling it and ask for pics of it sides and full length hopefully will get new pics soon

I suggest buying from a site sponsor instead. You will know what you are getting, and for a more reasonable price.

but then who would save that cute chameleon?
I honestly see no proof yet that it is in any bad conditions.
For all we know it's in a great environment... we just don't have all the information we'd need to know.

Also, I would not consider it "saving" for $175 (and not knowing what locale it is!)

Psycho is wanting to breed it to his male, so it makes me think they need to look at some of the cross breeding threads - yes, it is their choice but still, you will have no idea what you have except a "rudis" cross. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom