What is this chameleon? found in yard.

parishcromer

My friend lives in Fla. He took this picture of what looks like a chameleon.

Attachments

• wc.jpg
    wc.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 296
  • wc2.jpg
    wc2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 330
i am by far not an expert,it does not look like a chameleon to me..but more like some type of anole

Sorry but I cannot tell you what it is, but I can tell you its not a chameleon. The foot structure as well as caske and body shape tell me it is a different type of reptile

thats what I was gonna say, they are pretty common in miami FL which is why I was asking lol, beat me to it haha

Cuban knight Anols can make their eyes move sorta like a chameleon and they can also change color slightly so that might be what is making you think chameleon

It is indeed a Cuban Knight Anole. I have one as a pet. Her name is Dulce and she is a wonderful pet.

Dulce

Jr4yrsoldDulce3yrsold12912089.jpg

It is indeed a Cuban Knight Anole. I have one as a pet. Her name is Dulce and she is a wonderful pet.

Dulce

Jr4yrsoldDulce3yrsold12912089.jpg

Wow thats the first one i have not seen shedding. It seems their sheds are like painting the golden gate bridge. By the time you are done with one end the other end starts.

Herd those things were in south florida and moving up, just haven't seen one yet. Just a matter of time.... I have seen them at dealers, some are HUGE! Can't wait to see a kid try and hang one of those from his earlobe....Monster Teeth!

Wow thats the first one i have not seen shedding. It seems their sheds are like painting the golden gate bridge. By the time you are done with one end the other end starts.

Dulce only sheds every month or two. When she was younger she shed more....just like chameleons.

Herd those things were in south florida and moving up, just haven't seen one yet. Just a matter of time.... I have seen them at dealers, some are HUGE! Can't wait to see a kid try and hang one of those from his earlobe....Monster Teeth!

Dulce, my Cuban Knight is very sweet and friendly. She has a free range in my house and rides around on my shoulder or head for a couple of hours most days.

Back
Top Bottom