What is this chameleon? found in yard.

stacy76

i am by far not an expert,it does not look like a chameleon to me..but more like some type of anole

drcrossfire

Avid Member
Sorry but I cannot tell you what it is, but I can tell you its not a chameleon. The foot structure as well as caske and body shape tell me it is a different type of reptile

Tannervan20

thats what I was gonna say, they are pretty common in miami FL which is why I was asking lol, beat me to it haha
Cuban knight Anols can make their eyes move sorta like a chameleon and they can also change color slightly so that might be what is making you think chameleon

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
It is indeed a Cuban Knight Anole. I have one as a pet. Her name is Dulce and she is a wonderful pet.

Dulce

nightanole

Chameleon Enthusiast
It is indeed a Cuban Knight Anole. I have one as a pet. Her name is Dulce and she is a wonderful pet.

Dulce

Wow thats the first one i have not seen shedding. It seems their sheds are like painting the golden gate bridge. By the time you are done with one end the other end starts.

LazardLizard

Herd those things were in south florida and moving up, just haven't seen one yet. Just a matter of time.... I have seen them at dealers, some are HUGE! Can't wait to see a kid try and hang one of those from his earlobe....Monster Teeth!

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Wow thats the first one i have not seen shedding. It seems their sheds are like painting the golden gate bridge. By the time you are done with one end the other end starts.
Dulce only sheds every month or two. When she was younger she shed more....just like chameleons.

Herd those things were in south florida and moving up, just haven't seen one yet. Just a matter of time.... I have seen them at dealers, some are HUGE! Can't wait to see a kid try and hang one of those from his earlobe....Monster Teeth!
Dulce, my Cuban Knight is very sweet and friendly. She has a free range in my house and rides around on my shoulder or head for a couple of hours most days.

Top Bottom