What happened to Fauna Classifieds???

Status
Not open for further replies.

azgnoinc

Just curious if anyone knows what happened to Fauna Classifieds & the BOI, I tried to go over there today and get nothing but a plain white screen when I pull up their site???

Thats funny it was fine last night but im getting the same as well. They must just be doing some site maintenance.

Hmmm just loaded the classifieds section instead of just going to faunaclassifieds.com. The page pulled up looking normal with updated ads but my comp malware flared up saying threat detected. Maybe they got a bug.

It's working fine for me however lately when I refreshed it occasionally turned into a adult friend finder website which I did not need on my ipad:(

It's working fine for me however lately when I refreshed it occasionally turned into a adult friend finder website which I did not need on my ipad:(

Seriously. I came in here to post this. Pretty stupid how they are leaving it on their ad rotation.

I was thinking of emailing them because I'd didn't want all those sexual sites popping up especially when I'm 14, luckily I didn't see anything I shouldn't have but I'm really tired of it.

I just got a redirected to a add for adult friend finder with some topless girls, just annoying when I wanna see some geckos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom