What fixture should I get

No, that’s great!
Ok thank you so much I'm so grateful that there are awesome people with big hearts like you in the world!I've been super worried for her and I feel a lot better without stressing out about if I'm doing everything right.thanks again! Is there a certain depth she would lay them at? It's not 6 in deep it's only about 4 right now but I could add more...

Ok thank you so much I'm so grateful that there are awesome people with big hearts like you in the world!I've been super worried for her and I feel a lot better without stressing out about if I'm doing everything right.thanks again! Is there a certain depth she would lay them at? It's not 6 in deep it's only about 4 right now but I could add more...
You are very welcome! 💗 Just sharing the same that I received when I started here with my first chameleon.
If you could add just a little bit more sand, that would be good. Just don’t exceed 6”. They dig all the way to the bottom so we don’t want to make them work so hard. Also, FYI…they usually lay in the corners.

You are very welcome! 💗 Just sharing the same that I received when I started here with my first chameleon.
If you could add just a little bit more sand, that would be good. Just don’t exceed 6”. They dig all the way to the bottom so we don’t want to make them work so hard. Also, FYI…they usually lay in the corners.
I got a 22 in reptisun t5 ho how far above her basking branch should I put it?

Back
Top Bottom