What else do we do with our time

rande77

Avid Member
Hey All
I know we all take care of our precious Chams but what else do we do with our spare time. Besides taking care of my six chams I make shrunken heads out of apples and pears. I know weird :rolleyes: but check out my site and give me feedback. What do u do!!!!;)
Bob

I work FT 50+ hours a week-just like I am doing now! :)

Me, too. (well, supposed to be doing...;)) (and for me, I have to take care of 20+ chams, 20+ geckos, argus monitor, 2 beardies, 2 dogs, one kid and a husband...)

Me, too. (well, supposed to be doing...;)) (and for me, I have to take care of 20+ chams, 20+ geckos, argus monitor, 2 beardies, 2 dogs, one kid and a husband...)

Oh come on Julie! I didn't even include the 20+ chams, the Beardies, the Geckos, the Tortoise and Turtles, the bird, the 2 dogs, the 2 kids or the hubby! :)

Aside from scaly (and slimy) beasties, and work, I read (history; science; beginning to reread a lot of Dickens), knit, watch the birds... (non-stop excitement, I know;:rolleyes: if life were Sesame Street, I would be Bert). Used to draw, but not so much any more now that knitting's become the dominant hobby. Mushroom hunting! (Which is hobby and job combined.)
Thank you for introducing me to the hitherto-unknown world of shrunken heads from pome fruits.

Oh come on Julie! I didn't even include the 20+ chams, the Beardies, the Geckos, the Tortoise and Turtles, the bird, the 2 dogs, the 2 kids or the hubby! :)

LOL - and we all know that the hubbies require the most care.... :rolleyes:

Other then my chams, I take care of my two twin boys Michael and Isaiah. Working twice a week as a receptionist at Bright Eyes Optical. I love drawing (when/if I get the chance :D), and latley looking around pet stores and online for cages, ect for my chams. Im trying to find a good bigger cage that isnt too expensive. Haha or any other supplies :rolleyes:

This thread should probably be moved to "the Lizard Lounge", but here goes:
I own a retail business, and I work a lot.
Work: 50-65 hrs. / wk.
Critters 12-14 hrs. / wk.
Reading/Internet 14-20 hrs. / wk.
Socializing/drinking 4-8
my hobby is sleeping, but I don't get to do it that much.

Last edited:
This thread should probably be moved to "the Lizard Lounge", but here goes:

Work: 50-65 hrs. / wk.
Critters 12-14 hrs. / wk.
Reading/Internet 14-20 hrs. / wk.
Socializing/drinking 4-8
my hobby is sleeping, but I don't get to do it that much.

Oooh yea my biggest hobby is sleeping.. Not enough time to do that though

I am a university student in my last year of English Lit. :D My boyfriend usually lives away for school/work so I mostly read and take care of zephyr

I work almost 40 hours every week, until business is slow, then 25, then im with my girlfriend all the time, then im with my chams all the time while on the internet, along with playing music at home, or with my band.

I work 40 hours a week at a law firm - Legal Admin Assistant, which is just a fancy name for a legal secretary, or as I like to say, official snot blower, hand holder and butt wiper, take care of my other critters (7 frogs, a pair of Williamsi day geckos, Peacock day gecko, a beardie, 3 dachshunds, 2 cats), my 18 year old high school senior and a hubby of 23 years! When I find time to squeeze something else in, I'm on the internet or reading.

Mushroom hunting! (Which is hobby and job combined.)

Lol, How hard can that be Bert? Am, I missing something? :D :p :D

elmer%20fudd.jpg
250px-Cuerpo_a_tierra_-_Mushrom.jpg

Back
Top Bottom