What else do we do with our time

Besides chams? I have 9 Malaysian leaf frogs, 1 ball python, a old Australian cattledog, two blue-crowned motmots. I suppose most daylight hours are spent working for Glacier Bay National Park in AK, volunteering at the local library and on the city council (not that prestigious. This is a VERY small town...city hall is one room with no plumbing).

I chill in my studio listen to music. Ugggg had a 2hr meeting at Y.M.C.A about DJing a new dance class called zumba this morning. Go to the bar every thu fri sat night but dont drink. I spend alot of time riding my RZR on the Oregon dunes I snowboard. Thats my life in a nutshell:D

I go surfing in the mornings about 3-7 times a week for the last 22yrs.
At 10am I go to work, Im the accountant and manager of a medical building.
The rest of the day I take naps and hit the bong.
I also spend every weekend skydiving since 2006, I average about 20-25 jumps per month.
No wife, no kids. And thats it, no time for anything else.

I pretty much just study (very little), watch lots and lots of hockey(going to play roller hockey once its dry out), and play xbox. I mostly play CoD MW2, and nhl 10. I used to read a lot of comics, but that is not the case anymore because of school. I like to go herpin, and bryophyte finding in the spring and summer, but I have to wait a bit for that.

I pretty much just study (very little), watch lots and lots of hockey(going to play roller hockey once its dry out), and play xbox. I mostly play CoD MW2, and nhl 10. I used to read a lot of comics, but that is not the case anymore because of school. I like to go herpin, and bryophyte finding in the spring and summer, but I have to wait a bit for that.

add me if you want to play. LIVE sn is PantherVeileD

lets see, when i'm not taking care of my sick animals i.e. molly I am taking care of other peoples sick animals =P fun fun lol I work at a veterinary office.

DJ Richey Rich: We have Zumba here too, I've never been though.

I am in school full-time+ and just have my one chameleon now to take care of (named Rain). I also have one cat (named Kitty, don't know why, lol) and the boyfriend (whom I live with). In my spare time, I'm either studying/doing homework, reading, surfing the web/CF, and have just taken up ice skating. :) Oh yeah, and I like to play the Sims 3 when I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom